Whipped cream cartridges contain nitrous oxide, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
CA Customs are required to go through an ID check to confirm age and provide a copy of their ID for our records. All customers must read and accept the misuse disclaimers before ordering.
Ships from NY or CA warehouse whichever is closest
each case has x2 standard 50pks
This listing is for 9g QuickWhip PRO C
9g QuickWhip PRO Chargers
The worlds first 9g charger for 2022!
Our NEW PROFESSIONAL SERIES infusion chargers are manufactured and certified PURE Culinary and Food grade gas, and are of the highest quality and best value canisters available for you. What more could you ask for?
Used in cocktail bars and restaurants for rapid flavour infusions to create the perfect drink, food flavourings, sources, foams and mousses etc.
Sample the INDUSTRIES BEST right here! Order today before 1:30pm for dispatch today. We strive for nothing less than 100% QUALITY.
QuickWhip 9g Professional Series Cream Chargers
Save money and time with our new product, QuickWhip Professional Chargers offer higher qualities of propellant to ensure the best results, every time.
- Filled with 9g of culinary grade gas! (Strongest available!)
- Zinc chrome coating (prevents kitchen moisture from causing rust)
- Hand packed to ensure the highest level of quality control.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art factory with 60+ years experience.
- Guaranteed no-duds or leakage.
- New proprietary cleaning methods to guarantee no oily residue or industrial aftertaste.
- Made of 100% recyclable steel.
- Universal easy installation – standard 8g fitting
- Disposable (Note: dispose of empty cartridge only!).
- Cost effective - Will turn 0.5 litre of whipping cream into a far greater volume than mechanical whipping, with 0.5 litre of cream making up to 1.5 litre of whipped cream.
- Manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: CE , FDA, ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001. Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.